- The ultimate New Year’s Eve party houses – Conde Nast Traveller (November 2012)
- British Isles – Tatler (September 2012)
- Hard-working spas – Mail Online
- Perfect countryside Chirstmas – Luxury Travel Blog
- Sally Shalam
- How To Spend It – Financial Times
- Conde Nast Traveller
- Conde Nast Traveller
- Top 100 Venues – Jan 2014
- You and Your wedding – Jan 2014
- Dewsall Court – Gorgeous Country Wedding Venue – Little Miss Wedding
- Wedding Gems: Dewsall Court – Gemma Williams Photography
- Expert venue viewing tips – Plan your perfect wedding.com
- Sarah and Paul at the stylish Dewsall court – Bullit Photography
- Maggie & Bobby – Sarah Lauren Photography
- Dewsall Court – Wedding Venues.com
- Dewsall Court Wedding Photography Claire and Andy – Mark Wallis Photography
- Wedding Venue: Weddings at Dewsall Court – Norah Sleep Events
- Hot 100 wedding venues 2013: Midlands – Wedding
- Winter warmers – Condé Nast Traveller
- The ultimate New Year’s Eve party houses – Condé Nast Traveller
- Dewsall Court debuts as the ultimate celebration house – Easier Travel
- Dewsall… for the perfect countryside Christmas – A Luxury Travel Blog
- Country Hideaway Dewsall Court Debuts as the Ultimate Celebration House – Luxurious Magazine
Corporate exclusive use
- New venue of the week: Dewsall Court – Event Magazine
- New corporate partnership at Dewsall Court – Conference News
- Dewsall Court in Herefordshire launches to UK Corporate Market – ITCM
- Five For The Day: Harriet de Winton – Fork Magazine
- Supper Club with local chefs at Dewsall Court on Saturday, January 19 – Hereford Times
- Jonny Evans And Billy Pallett To Host January Supper Club At Dewsall Court – Chef Wise
- Martin Blunos To Host Festive Supper Club At Dewsall Court – Jetsettersblog
- Dine with the Queen’s King of the kitchen – Your Hols
- Stephen Terry at Dewsall Court – Spoonhq
- Afternoon Tea with Leon at the Dewsall Pop-up this Saturday – Abergavenny Food Festival Blog
- Top romantic places – Candis
Retreats and courses
- Healthy holidays with more gain than pain – The Guardian
- Find a new you for the new year at Dewsall Court with motivational guru Floyd Woodrow – Ledbury Reporter
- Fit to travel – London Evening Standard
- Healthy holidays with more gain than pain – 2013 Summer Holidays
“I just wanted to say what a wonderful weekend we had. Our guests (the majority of whom travel extensively around the world and stay in 5 star hotels) all thought it was one of the most delightful and wonderful weekend breaks they’ve ever had.
The house, the rooms, the fireplaces, the details, the grounds, the delicious food, the amazing staff, the Jazzy vicar, the mud that stuck to our cars and reminded us all week where we had been, the Aga, the kitchen ‘at’ back, the team we have dealt with all the way through, the candelabras in the conservatory at dinner, the comfortable beds and gorgeous linen, the crazy baths that our children loved, even the sensitive trip switches all made for beautiful and amazing memories for Ayesha our children and all of our guest.
What more could I ask for! You’ve done an amazing job creating the perfect business and rental house without it feeling like either.
You’ve finally inspired me to go and look for a country weekend cottage! We will be back in the near future I’m sure. ”
Ross Wheeler, Imagination
“Beautiful views, great people. My home whilst in and around Wales.”
David and Catherine Bailey
“We have nothing but heaps of praise for the glorious Dewsall Court.
This beautiful house has been thoughtfully converted into a top quality country retreat.
Every room is beautifully decorated with outstanding attention to detail.
Open fires, oak panelled rooms and beautiful views over Herefordshire make this the perfect romantic getaway.
The house and setting perfectly capture the elegance and romance of an English country home, we can think of nowhere more welcoming.
Dewsall really is as near to perfect as you’ll get.”
Sarah Parish and James Murray
“First of all I had no idea it was the first time you were doing the pop up thing. You were all so effortlessly professional. Second, I have often stayed in places purporting to be like being at home or at a friends house but staying at Dewsall and being taken such good care of by you all was genuinely the first time that I felt totally comfortable as if I really were staying with friends. Not only that but the food was exactly what we eat at home only more delicious! Thanks for all your help with outings too and the lovely last minute picnic…
We will be back!
Love to you all from the Strongs! xx”
Mark Strong and Liza Marshall
“I recline against cushions on a fat linen sofa beside a huge arrangement of peonies until I’m called for dinner. Know what? This is heaven.”
Sally Shalam in her Guardian review
“The room and public areas were beautifully appointed and our bedroom was very comfortable – light and well positioned within the building with views from two sides. The breakfast was great especially the eggs which were so fresh. We liked everything about it.”
Craig Markham, Firmdale Hotels
“A really special place in such a beautiful location. Really nice to see thatyou have still kept all the identity, character and charm. ”
Sam Cattel, Quintessentially.
“We can’t express to you all how wonderful it was to have such a dedicated, good hearted, excited, yet laid back team of truly amazing people to be there for us throughout our whole wedding weekend. The venue is mind blowing, pictures cannot do it justice, our guests described it as a fairy tale and said that when they woke up for work on Monday it would feel like it was all a dream. It really was a dream for Patrick and I, a weekend we will hold dear to our hearts the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I can’t even begin to count all the behind the scenes details you all coordinated to make our wedding day so special and intimate. I felt nothing but love. Now I feel even more blessed to get to know such thoughtful and kind people. Your family is so beautiful, we wish you all success and joy in your Dewsall endeavors and in life.”
Betsy and Patrick who married at Dewsall this year
“It was absolutely superb; we loved it… I could try to embellish that, but honestly it was faultless: A unique experience to be at such a fantastic venue and looked after with such care and attention by such lovely people.”
David Jones, Fromental.
“You have done a wonderful job in converting the house making it extremely comfortable but without losing its unique character.The bedrooms and bathrooms have been done up beautifully. You could not have been more attentive to us but without intruding in any way so that we really did feel that for two days it was our home. We were delighted with the meals you provided to us, the breakfasts were excellent and the dinner on the Friday was a great success .”
Christopher Leslie, Dewsall’s first ever guest