Dewsall Court…exclusively yours
Dewsall Court is available for your exclusive stay – a blissful retreat where you can enjoy complete privacy. The property can be fully staffed if requested and entirely private if desired, always aiming to meet your needs and wishes.
Dewsall, with its spectacular setting, offers luxurious country living and the definitive country house experience. The house is just as intimate for a family of four as it would be for much larger gatherings.
Dewsall is also the perfect celebration house and we’re here to help you create a memorable event. Our event planners can work with you to organise everything you need. We’ll provide the most fantastic food and drink so you can celebrate in style. Our staff will be discreet but always on hand and you will have access to our secret black book of handpicked suppliers.
Ideas from our previous guests
- Celebrate a special birthday relaxing at Dewsall with close friends and family enjoying exquisite food and wine.
- Hold a garden party to celebrate your wedding anniversary.
- Enjoy a Wainhouse Feast around the campfire and dance under the stars till late.
- Make a family reunion a three day party, while we do all the work and you have precious time to spend together.
- Celebrate the baptism of your child in the church and more celebrations in the familiar surroundings of “your” favourite country home from home.
- Dewsall is also ideal for quieter gatherings or retreats, with a chance to explore the incredible sites around us.
- Bring a group of friends, who can enjoy the peace of the countryside while participating in de-stress sessions led by Fiona Arrigo,
- Special raw food, yoga and breath transformation weekends
- Completely chill out with your own agenda
- Fill your weekend with exciting challenges and adventures
Tailor make your stay
You can expect to find the property supplied with the following as a minimum, with much more on offer for you to choose.
- High quality linens
- Beautiful fresh flowers
- Delicious local and homemade treats in the game safe
- Fully stocked log baskets
- Bathroom toiletries by Aromatherapy Associates
- 24/7 access to a member of staff
We can organise so many things to make your stay unique and special. Here are some examples, but please contact us to find out more.
- Provide a fabulous private chef, who will cook using local produce – or even a celebrity chef!
- Organise a Great British Safari
- Organise specialist massages and treatments – we are very lucky to have access to some of the best therapists in the county.
- Provide an exclusive wine list.
- Arrange any other requests, within reason!